The content & photography shared on this website and all blog posts will be sourced from my personal social media platforms, social circles and from sites that allow permission to utilize their content. All displayed will be permitted by original authors. These social media platforms consist of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest & LinkedIn.
The Survival Guides allows any followers of the website to utilize and share the blog & blog posts on their own social media platforms.
The Survival Guides is not affiliated to any companies or organizations. The opinions expressed on my website are my own.
Inappropriate & foul language, or any other behavior that is disrespectful towards The Survival Guides or any other user will be banned from following & commenting on this blog.
The Survival Guides & Vanessa Barbeau Facebook page, @vbarbino13 Twitter account, @vbarbino Instagram account, Vanessa Barbeau LinkedIn page, Vanessa Barbeau YouTube channel accounts (collectively, “social media channels”) are social media locations for community members to connect to and learn about The Survival Guides through information, pictures and video concerning blog topics & other form of discussion related to the blog. The goal is to provide useful and interesting content about surviving life’s different challenges one can be faced with. The Survival Guides & Author Vanessa Barbeau reserves all rights relating to the website’s social media channels, including but not limited to: (i) adding, removing, or modifying any content, (ii) blocking disruptive users; and (iii) discontinuing any of our social media channels at any time.
- Defamatory, malicious, obscene, intimidating, discriminatory, harassing or threatening comments or hate propaganda;
- Calls to violence of any kind;
- Activity that violates any law or regulation;
- Spam directed at The Survival Guides or any of The Survival Guides’ Followers, including any form of automatically generated content or repeatedly posting the same content;
- Any potential infringement upon any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, brand names, trade names, logos, copyrights or trade secrets of any person, business or place;
- Other content deemed to be off-topic or to disrupt the purposes of the channel, its Followers, and its sense of community and acceptance; and
- Content posted by fake or anonymous users.
Please keep in mind that The Survival Guides does not create, control, represent, or endorse any opinions or statements expressed by others within its social media channels.
This page is intended for a global audience. All Terms and Conditions of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube apply, respectively.